APPLY TODAY FOR A FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAMME12 Apr 2011
APPLY TODAY FOR A FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAMME
Wellbeing through Work – Workplace Programmes is a new initiative funded by the European Social Fund that is delivered in partnership by Remploy and NHS Wales to support businesses and individuals across the convergence areas of Wales*.
- All support will be provided completely FREE of CHARGE to your business.
- Improves the health and wellbeing of your workforce – a content and motivated workforce directly impacts on efficiency and productivity.
- Reduces sick absence and helps keep hold of staff – reducing the cost of sickness and recruiting/training replacements.
- Supports compliance with government legislation – Equality; Health and Safety; Environmental.
- Enhances your reputation in the market place – which can add directly to profitability.
Applying is easy:
Follow this link www.wellbeingthroughwork.org to apply to take part in the Wellbeing through Work project’s – Workplace Programmes.
More about Workplace Programmes:
Support included in this FREE of CHARGE service includes:
- You and your staff can access personal wellbeing, health and employment support
A completely confidential Workplace Wellbeing Diagnostic Assessment to:
- Estimate the cost of poor health and wellbeing to your organisation;
- Compare your organisations health and wellbeing measures to those of similar organisations;
- Explore what can be done to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees, using examples and case studies of successes from other organisations; and
- Make recommendations for action, ranging from the simplest changes to large scale projects. With ongoing support to help implement changes.
Short training courses:
- Health promotion in the workplace;
- Information & awareness;
- Opportunities to promote mental wellbeing;
- Assessing needs;
- Relationships at work;
- Organisational change;
- Management skills;
- Employing people who have experienced mental health problems; and
- Employee support services.
- Group sessions, for example; mental health awareness; resilience building; vitality sessions to address fatigue; pain management; and expert patient (to support the self management of your employees who have a chronic or long term condition)
- Support and assistance with flexible working practices, environmental management and equality and diversity.
- Support to complete the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) absence management toolkit to practically address absence issues.
- Supporting compliance with the HSE stress management standards a report detailing external organisations offering support, advice and guidance.
To apply to take part in this FREE initiative please complete the online assessment at www.wellbeingthroughwork.org
This project has been made possible by the EU's convergence European Social Fund through the Welsh Assembly Government.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the support provision or require any assistance in accessing or completing the online assessment, please contact Chris Rolls on 0300 456 8068, Monday to Thursday between 8:30am to 4:30pm or Friday between 8:30 to 3:00pm.
*Convergence areas of Wales: Isle of Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Gwynedd, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Bridgend, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly and Torfaen.