Winning Business Event supported by the Welsh Assembly Government9 Mar 2010
It is estimated that around £5billion is spent by the public sector in Wales on an annual basis. Would you like to secure a share of that business? Do you know where to look to find these opportunities?
The Winning Business Event on Thursday 25th March 2010 is for businesses who would like to improve their knowledge and skills in public sector tendering and increase their chances of winning future contracts.
Backed by the Welsh Assembly Government this free half day interactive event will bring together procurement experts, local buyers and local businesses. Whether you require an outline understanding or in depth advice, experts will be on hand to help you respond effectively to invitation to tender opportunities.
During the event you will:
- have access to experts with up to date knowledge of public sector procurement
- gain an understanding of the types of requirements placed on businesses when responding to public sector tenders, for example equality and diversity, health and safety, the ability to deliver, references and sustainability, may all form part of the decision making process, rarely is a decision made on price alone
- be able to attend more in depth seminars to guide you through the process
- have the opportunity to meet local buyers including local authority representatives
- have the chance to meet other local businesses looking for opportunities to collaborate on joint tenders
- have the opportunity to meet your local Supplier Champion and understand the ongoing Welsh Assembly Government backed public sector procurement support which is available at no cost to your business.
The Winning Business Event will take place at the Orbit Business Centre, Rhydycar Business Park, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 1DL from 10.00am until 2.30pm on Thursday 25th March 2010 and is free to attend. There are only 50 places available, therefore we can only accept two registrations from any one organisation and places are offered on a "first come first served" basis.
Please use the following link to register your details and reserve your place
The Supplier Development Service Team
South East Wales