Winning Marketing Team8 May 2008
RCT Business Club have teamed up with leading Marketing professionals Concenpt Club to run a series of three 'How to' marketing events aimed to help you upskill yourself in Marketing and help your business grow.
Why not come along to all three of the Concept Club Marketing Events and receive an exclusive members only 10% discount.
To take advantage of this exclusive members offer vist the events section now!!!!
This new edition to the RCT Business Club's Programme of events is run by the leading Marketing professional, Concept Club, and is part one in a series of three Marketing Events, which aim to help you successfully up-skill yourself with useful marketing techniques which will help you to develop an effective marketing campaign from start to finish.
The event is set to take place on Tuesday 13th May 2008 at the Valleys Innovation Centre, Navigation Park, Abercynon, 10:30am till 1pm approx.
The first part of this series will look at situation analysis, where your business is at present, how to get you to where you want to be and will cover the aims and objectives outlined below:-
- Understand your current marketing approach
- Understand how to set business objectives
- Understand how to develop new products & services
- Understand how to enter new target markets
- Understand the different types of marketing strategies
- Identify your business position
- Bring clarity to the business
- Identify profitable products / services to sell
- Indentify profitable growth areas
- Use the correct strategy for each product / service
The second part of this series will look at how to maintain a competitive adavantage, increase new business, Understand how to keep existing customers happy and will cover the aims and objectives outlined below: -
- Understand how to use SOSTAC to benefit your business
- Understand how to reach & win new customers
- Understand how to keep existing customers happy
- Understand how to stay ahead of your competition
- Implement sustainable profitable change
- Increase new business
- Up sell & retain your current clients
- Maintain a competitive advantage
The concluding part of this series will look at choosing the correct marketing mix for your business, setting budgets correctly for your marketing mix, how to monitor the success of each campaign and will cover the aims and objectives outlined below: -
- Understand how to choose the correct marketing mix for your business
- Understand how to budget correctly for your marketing mix
- Understand how to put controls in place to correctly monitor your marketing activity
- Effective results by utilizing tools that work
- Save time, energy & money
- Monitor the success of each campaign
Each event will take a operational approach, and you will leave with a structured plan for your individual business.
To book your place at any or all of the events, call/e-mail Claire Curtis on 01443 424109, or visit the events section and follow the prompts for your exclusive discount now.